By Log Cabin Specialists
Introducing the EEVA Log Cabin from Log Cabin Specialists! This 3.0x5.0m cabin has everything you need for a luxurious and lasting outdoor living solution. With 70mm logs for superior insulation, an external dimension of 300 x 500 cm, wall dimensions of 280 x 480 cm, and a maximum ridge height of 314 cm, this cabin is sure to be noticed at first glance.
The roof tilting angle of 26° will keep the rain out, while the 25 m² roof surface provides ample shelter from the elements. Plus with two 765 x 990 mm double-glazed windows and two wooden doors (one 840 x 1955 mm and one 1425 x 1955 mm), you'll have plenty of natural light and ventilation available. And with a package weight of 2470 kg, you can rest assured that your log cabin is solidly built for all seasons. So don't wait - make your outdoor dreams come true today with the EEVA Log Cabin from Log Cabin Specialists!
- The timber material the houses are made of is 100% Nordic high-quality spruce
- The doors and windows are produced from extra-dry (8-12%) laminated timber
- The door threshold is of stainless steel
- The windows have sealed glass units, open in both directions and contain 100% of the furnishings
- The doors have sealed glass units and contain 100% of the furnishings
- The foundation beams are of autoclave impregnated timber
- The set always includes storm bars
- 100% of the fixation equipment (nails, screws)
- Installation drawings and plans